In the 2015 Annual Meeting, the community voted on a number of goals for the board to focus on in the coming year. Those goals are outlined below. If you would like to get involved in any of these initiatives – or suggest additional projects – please don't hesitate to let us know!
Become a Member
You can complete a paper version of the membership application and mail it, along with a check for $75 ($50 for seniors), to:
129 Farrington Ave
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- GOAL: New Website
- STATUS: You're looking at it! If you have any suggestions for content, improvements, or want to help out, please contact the Communications Committee.
- GOAL: Repave Parking Lot
- STATUS: Now accepting bids. Do you know a contractor? Are you a contractor? We're accepting proposals through March 1, 2016.
- GOAL: Increase Membership
- STATUS: In progress. Please join us! By becoming a member you'll get a parking pass for the West Side Lot, information about community events, and have plenty of opportunities (but no obligation!) to get involved in neighborhood initiatives.
- GOAL: Active participation in The Edge on Hudson and LDC Eastern Parcel development discussions.
- STATUS: In progress/on-going. Village Board of Trustee meetings are held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month; Planning Board meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month.