Saturday, June 2nd (rain-date June 3rd)
10 am to 3 pm
No EARLY BIRDS please!
What's old can be new again at the Philipse Manor Tag Sale! Over 30 homes are participating.
To find us:
Follow the YELLOW signs along Rte 9/North Broadway - the neighborhood is located directly across the street from the very large Sleepy Hollow Cemetery (and Old Dutch Church).
- Bellwood Ave: House #s 457,525,537,544,546
- Farrington Ave: House #s 22,129,166,169,254
- Harwood Ave: House #s 5 and 215
- Highland Ave: House # 139
- Hunter Ave: House #s 140,146,165,170,175,177,201
- Kelbourne Ave: House #s 150,225,251
- Millard Ave: House # 167
- Palmer Ave: House #s 139 and163
- Pierson Ave: House #s 25 and 49
**Please be mindful of our neighbors and their children and adhere to the 25 mph speed limit throughout the Manor**
Hosted by the PMIA...